Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WWW Wednesdays: What's in your book stack?



I'm participating today in WWW Wednesdays, hosted by Should Be Reading. It's simple:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Currently Reading: Murder on the Cliffs, by Joanna Challis







Just Read: The Irish Princess, by Karen Harper

Here's what I wrote about The Irish Princess on Goodreads.com:

This book no doubt deserves more stars than I gave it. It's really a well-written book. It's just that I was distracted during the reading of it, and I never felt like I gave it my full attention. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys historical fiction, especially Tudor history, and the main character is very appealing.

After reading some books that simply would not let me go, this book was one that was comparatively easy for me to neglect. But that doesn't mean it wouldn't be extremely enjoyable for someone else.


What I'll Read Next:

Something off my to-read list, depending on library availability!

I'm hoping to read either Julie Klassen's The Girl in the Gatehouse, Flora Thompson's
Lark Rise to Candleford, Mine is the Night by Liz Curtis Higgs, and/or Bellwether, by Connie Willis.

Click on the icon to participate in WWW Wednesdays:

4 comments:

ALCA said...

Hmm... as someone who loves the Tudor period, am definitely checking The Irish Princess out!

Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

Gigi Ann said...

I haven't read to many Historical Fiction books. Although, I always like the covers. The few I bought and read were because I loved the covers.

Nath said...

Omg, those covers are stunning! Enjoy your reading!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Robin Lee Hatcher said...

Cindy, I haven't had a single guess on this week's Name This Author. You'd better go enter a guess. I'll even give you a hint. I know she is one of your favorite writers. Send your readers over to enter their guesses, too. The more the merrier. Here's the blog address:

http://tinyurl.com/3fw9rwo

Robin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...