Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Resurrecting my book blog!


Hi everyone!
This blog, Cindy's Book Club, used to be attached to an actual book club. For a few months, a few years ago, I hosted a book club as part of my radio job with 101QFL.


The book club was eventually discontinued, but this blog site remains...and I've decided to do something with it. This will be a site where I put my book reviews, book discussions, and pretty much anything to do with books.


Initially, I think I'll bring some of my older author interviews (which are transcribed--not in audio form) to this blog.
These books are no longer new--in some cases they go back as far as 2003, when my other blog, Notes in the Key of Life, began--but they are certainly worthy of some new publicity!


I'll also use this blog to link to reviews on other blogs and sites.
Happy reading!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...