Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bookish Images Monday








I'd love for you to participate in Bookish Images Monday.

Remember, you do NOT have to post a ton of images--one will be fine if that's all you want to do! (I just tend to go a little crazy.)

They can just be interesting or pretty book covers if you want. Or just pictures of books, bookcases, libraries or bookstores. Or they can be humorous, or vintage, or related to movies based on books. They just need to be book-related in some way.

Feel free to grab this button:

Book Images Monday





If you participate, be sure to leave your link in the comments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy, I'm sorry to leave an unrelated comment on this post, but I couldn't find anywhere on your blog to ask a general question! I was wondering if it would be okay with you if I linked to your blog in a post of mine? Let me know (my email is on my about me page of my blog, or you can write a comment anywhere to let me know if that's okay), thanks!!

Cecelia said...

What beautiful pics! I love them! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...